Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Broken


Why do I feel so helpless?
I cannot pick you up when you fall.
Seeing your strength melt away.
Your sadness washes your happiness away.
Wishing I could put your pieces back together.
Fitting them like a puzzle.
Making you whole again.
But they will no longer fit as one.
You are broken.
Will my prayers reach to you in time?
No one can know for sure.
But one thing is certain,
You are broken.
At a time you held your head high.
You were proud.
And you were strong.
The bravest one of all.
But our life has shattered.
You are broken.
Once you held me way up high.
High enough to touch the sky.
You were the glue that kept us going.
Finally we smiled from your touch.
But those happiness is gone.
The tears are here.
For it will never be the same.
You are broken.

3 comments:

  1. I love you dear...you know I still pray every night and I hope for nothing but the best! I really really hope that things turn around soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. Only a call or a car ride away. Anytime, anywhere. :) thats a beautiful poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete