Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fate

So... I'm watching this movie French Kiss, and it is so romantic. The main girl Kate goes to France to get her fiancee back. But while she is there she has the worst of luck, and she meets this charming crook and he smuggles this diamond necklace in her bag. He tries to get it out, but can't succeed. But over time he starts falling for her, and he agrees to help her get her fiancee back. And she wins. Her fiancee does what her back, but she realizes they weren't meant together. Story gone short, she ends up with the crook, and they start this vineyard together, happily ever after. I love every minute of that movie. It seriously makes me want to go on some adventure, and to meet someone totally unexpectant, and to fall head over hills in love.

Love. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic. But I find nothing wrong with that! I have had boyfriends and dated a lot, but have never been truly, deeply, in love. I thought at a time I was, but even if you have to question if you are in love or not, I don't think it's real. Sometimes I get sad thinking that I will never find someone like that. But then I watch movies like this, and instead of getting all sad thinking of what I don't have, I get truly excited. People always say that love happens when you least expect it too, and I believe it. Too bad I'm always trying so hard not to expect it, that I'm still expecting it. Ha! But I am a huge believer in fate. I do believe that we meet certain people in our lives for a reason. And that we do have a significant other out there, each one of us. And even if people fall in love, and it results in a divorce, that's okay. My parents got a divorce, but that didn't mean that they weren't meant to meet. My mom always says the best part of being with my dad was bringing me into this world. It's all apart of God's plan.

So never regret your past relationships, or the pain you feel over someone. Even as much as it hurts, it's a good lesson for us. It helps you learn what went wrong, and understand that that person wasn't the person you were supposed to end up with.

I don't know, I just love watching movies like that, or reading books that gives you inspiration! It helps keep you going. And I know without a doubt that my Mr. Right is out there, we just haven't met yet!!!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment