Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mask

What would you do for a friend in need? My answer would be: anything. My friends are one of the most important people in my life. And I would do anything for them, anytime or anywhere.
One of my friends has gone through a hard time. It's hard when you try to do all you can for a person, and people knock your progress to the ground. We only have one life, and my question is, that I have to ask even myself is: Who do you want to be remembered as? If it's being a manipulative ass- then keep it up, some people are doing a fantastic job, but maybe it will be being a person that puts other's needs before their own. Is that necessarily right though? It's how I've lived my entire life. I have always cared, maybe too much about others. And it's funny because someone who cares about others you would think would be treated wonderfully. (Ya right..) You get walked on being that person. I've seen it my whole life, and I've been through it my whole life. But let me say this, I won't change who I am because I can honestly say I really love who I am. I am me, and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I don't wear a mask like some people love to hide behind. Being me, I can finally now say, IS enough. And if people have to walk over people like that to get where they need to be, then walk on. But figure out who you want to be in this life, and go out there and make a difference. Don't just hide away in your mask. Take it off, and go actually live your life.

Ha yea, sorry for the rant. But sometimes you have to get it off your chest!!

xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. I love you Jess, and I care about you, a lot!! I think you are wonderful, and you have always been a great friend! Also, how cool are we that we have blogs?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Siena that means a lot. Thank you. I love you too! And yes, we are the coolest for having blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you and Siena have blogs!!! You are wonderful Jess! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks Lauren!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you jruud! you've been an awesome friend to me and i just hope you know how much i appreciate it :) its so nice to be the nice girl, but ive learned that if youre too nice you get walked on. just gotta find a balance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks love! I appreciate it. And you are an awesome friend too. I love you. And I know being too nice you get walked on, and over the years I have def figured out the balance more.

    ReplyDelete