Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring


April showers... bring May flowers!! I sure hope so. I actually really love the rain. Much more than snow!! I kissed someone in the rain once, but it wasn't as great as they make it out to be. Probably because the guy wasn't someone I loved or anything. You know what I love most about Spring? The colors!! It's like a rainbow in itself. All the green, the flowers, the sky. I just love it! And my Dad's and one of my brother's birthdays are in April, then mine is in May. So it's really fun. And another thing I love about spring is that it's not too cold, yet not too hot. It's just right!! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love summer. But it gets so hot, especially here in Utah!! And Winter, ew.. Way too cold. And I'm definitely sick of the cold. I feel like Winter lingers ono into Spring, and it needs to just go away! Christmas time is when I like snow and in January. But after that, no more please! Today is pretty cold outside, I'm afraid it's going to snow after that beautiful sunny warm spring day we had just a couple of days ago. As long as it stays rainy I'm alright with that. Even though I did want to go to a Bees baseball game today. Oh well, there will be plenty of days to go to the games. Well I hope spring is here to stay sometime very, very soon!!
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. i love how you sign your posts with xoxo :) i love the spring too! lets go up to my cabin sometime soon and the colors are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete