Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Change


So I just got my hair done, and I know it's stupid but after I got it done I just feel happier. Anytime you make a change, big or small, it impacts your life. Sometimes when the world is falling down around you, it's the little things like getting your hair done, that make it all worth while. So that you can get out of bed again and actually be excited for the day.


I think sometimes we as humans, look at only the negative. But even though when things are really hard, it's a good idea to look at all the good things you have in your life. And all the things you are thankful for. I feel like when you can make a horrible situation not so bad, then it will give you strength for the days to come.


Michael J Fox wrote a book called Always Looking Up, and it's about looking at challenges in your life as opportunities. I'm looking forward to reading this book and I am going to have my family read it. I think by seeing the good in life, can be a medicine all in itself.


xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I know I will start to again! I just haven't been on here in a while.

    ReplyDelete