Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Black Dagger Brotherhood!!!!


So over the summer I became OBSESSED to the max with the vampire book series called "The Black Dagger Brotherhood," by J.R Ward. I'm telling you they are simply amazing. Each story has one of the brothers and it tells something about them. It's filled with steamy... STEAMY romance and a story that will make you shed tears, laugh, tremble, and be in awe. My favorite of course is the third one called, "Lover Awakened." It's about my favorite brother named Zsadist (I just love his name!!!!) He has the most complex story in my opinion, but he falls in love for the first time in his life. And the main heroine helps heal his soul mentally and physically in every single way. So you should definitely read them! It's quite the ride that's for sure.

The books include:

Dark Lover
Lover Eternal
Lover Awakened :)
Lover Revealed
Lover Unbound

Lover Enshrined
Novella called Father Mine
Lover Avenged
Lover Mine

Book 9 will hopefully come out soon too!!

I really am obsessed with so many book series!! Of course my first loves are the Twilight series & Harry Potter.. of course.

But I also love:

The Mortal Instruments
Eragon

My Blood Approves
House of Night
Blue Bloods
Hush, Hush
Shiver
Vampire Academy
Evermore
The Faustin Bros

etc......... too many to name I swear! So check them all out. Especially BDB tho :) xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment