Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy-Busy Bee!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Do you ever have one of those weeks that just do NOT stop??! Because that's how I'm feeling right now. Sometimes I like to stay busy, I feel like that way I have purpose. But lately! It just seems like I never even have a free minute anymore. BLAH. So annoying. I just wish sometimes that time would slllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwww down! Why do we always have to keep track of the time?? I want to move somewhere where you don't need to rely on that.. you just go with the flow :) Yup that's my kind of place alright!
We have been busy this week because not only school and family stuff is going on... but it's my sorority annual SONGFEST. Don't get me wrong, it's one of the many favorite things we do! But it takes so much time. Like when I used to Greek Dance. I loved it, every minute of it, but it would always take so much time!!!
I just want to move to a house on the lake surrounded by millions of trees and hear only nature... nothing else. No telephones, no worries, ZIP-ZILCH! That would be of course my dream house in Oregon. Too bad it's way expensive and I can't afford that until I become a book writer and sell a million copies ;)
A dream.

A dream for the future that I hope will come true someday!!
But until now... let's keep moving I suppose!
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have a lot of things going on!!!!!
    Make sure to take a breather once in awhile though :p

    ReplyDelete