Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Only Life


Once again, can't sleep. But I wanted to share a song that really made me happy right now. It's by Kate Voegele and the song is called "It's Only Life." I think it really describes life right now for me.

Life isn't always easy... but I think that is a part of living. Things don't always make sense, and maybe that's the point. Everything is a learning experience and we can get past life's hardships & the barriers that come crashing in front of our path.

I hope you enjoy the song as much as me. OH & check her version of the song "Hallelujah," it's utterly amazing and gives me chills every single time.


tears are forming in your eyes,
a storm is warning in the skies,
the end of the world it seems,
you bend down and you fall on your knees,
well get back on your feet,
yeah, don't look away,
don't run away,
baby it's only life,
don't lose your faith,
don't run away,
baby it's only life.
you were always playing hard,
never could let down your guard,
you can't win,
if you never give in,
to that voice within,
saying pick up your chin,
baby let go of it ,
yeah,don't look away,
don't run away ,
baby, it's only life.
don't lose your faith,
don't run away,
baby it's only life.
take your hesitance and your self defense,
leave them behind,
it's only life,
don't be so afraid of facing every day,
just take your time,
it's only life,
i'll be your stepping stone,
don't be so alone,
just hold on tight,
it's only life,
oh..don't look away.
baby it's only life,
don't lose your faith,
don't run away,
baby, it's only life
it's only life,
it's only life,
don't look away...


6 comments:

  1. ditto on the cute blog!! im following ;) xo -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Voegele. I listened to that song (most of her songs, really)loads of times already and it's really enlightening. :)

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure i'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say thank you for the suggestion. I just bought all of Kate Voegele's songs. They are absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like her music Jamie!! I'm a huge fan :) She just has such a unique voice.

    ReplyDelete