Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kindle


So it's true......... I'm obsessed with my new Kindle! I already have 30 books on it, and have read 5 in just a week! It's so tiny & cute :) I won't lie, I still love real books. Just going into a library and bookstore makes me happy (love the smell of books). This is nice though, because then you don't have books scattered all over your room! It's so awesome and almost reminds me of an ipod, but for books!! Just had to share that little obsession of mine. If you haven't gotten one yet and you are a book-worm like me, definitely get one! It's only $139 - "Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - Latest Generation" Woot woot!!


2 comments:

  1. I've been dying to get one of these!! :)

    Found you on 20SB and really look forward to following your blog!
    -Sara
    http://fsubucketlist.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MY KINDLE :) Get one!!!

    ReplyDelete