Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oregon!


I haven't written in sooooo long I realized. It's definitely been a year! A lot of stuff has changed, but for now I'll I'm going to write is something that has changed my life; OREGON. I know it's just a state to some people, but to me it's a whole lot more to me than that. It's the next chapter of my life. I am planning on moving there after I graduate, and it's definitely a cemented plan after my road trip there with the BFF Mar-bear. I can't wait to do something new and something that will definitely be scary at first. I can start over, and make all new friends (of course I won't forget about the people I leave behind.) Sometimes you just need a change, and I am in desperate need for a drastic one!! I feel confident about this choice I'm making and I follow the signs that up until this point, have all led me down this road. I cannot wait for it to become my reality instead of my dream. Here's to you Oregon!

No comments:

Post a Comment