Thursday, September 16, 2010

UP!!



















UP, is definitely one of my favorite one of my favorite movies. Just watched it again for the 100th time.. and it blows me away each time. The colors, the characters, the music, the places, etc. It's amazing! There is something so magical about that movie, makes me cry everytime too (such a sap). Cannot help it though!

Oh and my favorite character... can you guess who it is????

DUG the dog. I love him more than anything, "Squirrel!" or "You're my master and I love you." :) Makes me smile. This movie just cheers me up. Love Pixar. Sometimes I miss just the regular old cartoons Disney used to do though.

My favorite 3 Disney Movies are:


The Little Mermaid
Beauty & the Beast
Aladdin

BUT I will always have a soft spot in my heart for The Lion King. Movies back then.. well I don't think anything will ever top them. But Up definitely is the new generation, and it makes me proud.

Love you Disney!

7 comments:

  1. Omg You had me at the word DISNEY! I own most of the Disney classics on VHS. My soft spot goes for Mary Poppins, Aladdin and the Wizard of OZ. Anything with sing-a-longs really so basically of them! I love your blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love Disney! That makes me love you, especially because you love the classics :)

    I love Wizard of OZ.. and Mary Poppins, well amazing!

    :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lion King forever :)

    I have a hard time getting into animated films these days, but i think it might try UP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. UP is amazing :) It's my favorite of the films today.. and Nemo of course. But the oldies are the best. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen it yet!! I've heard it's amazing though....right that's it I'm renting it this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see it! I heard such good things. Those three disney movies are definitely some of my old time faves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of you should definitely see it!!! It's worth it.

    ReplyDelete