Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sundance



<--- This beautiful sight would be none other than Sundance Utah. Simply breathtaking. Robert Redford is an amazing actor and director. I love his movie "A River Runs Through it," which is filmed in Montana. And of course his role in, "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid." Some more of my favorites are: "The Horse Whisperer, The Legend of Bagger Vance," and so many more. He's amazing, simply amazing. I have always loved his films... they are so peaceful and take you on a soothing ride. You don't get that a lot in films, and I'm grateful to receive those feelings from his movies. He owns Sundance and founded the Sundance Film Festival that takes place every year in Park City Utah. Sundance is right by Timpanogos Cave also! I stayed up here this weekend, and even though I am from Utah.. and have lived here practically my entire existance, I have yet to go to Sundance until now. During Fall, it's so amazing to see all the beautiful leaves, especially on the amazing mountains Utah has! It's really the main reason I love Utah so much, that and Park City of course. It will always remind me of being a little girl and my dad taking me up there for the weekends. Deer Valley is also beautiful. If you aren't from Utah and want to take a little visit, I definitely recommend these places! And if you like skiing, well then the rumors are true; the best mountains to take a ride on are here in the Beehive state!

PS: I changed my layout because it reminds me of the colors of Autumn! Man oh man do I love Fall :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous photo! I'd love to visit there one day :)

    www.stephsstoryemporium.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should. I love our mountains.. they truly are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete