Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Weekend 2010

Soooooooo... mixed emotions about the Halloween weekend. I won't go into detail about the bad stuff (at all as a matter of fact), but there were some good times dressing up. I went out with friends one night and was the Queen of Hearts. Awesome outfit!! And also was Vince Young NFL Titan's player. :) My little brother is obsessed with him, so giving him the jersey after will make his day I know it will. I actually on Halloween stayed at home and answered the door for the trick-or-treaters! They were so cute. We had about 24 kids come, and a few teenagers who took a lot of candy.. it was weird :) But made me realize that too bad Halloween trick-or-treating is only for children; I love candy probably more than all of them combined!! It's funny because you know what comes next RIGHT after Halloween........ Christmas music on the Radio. This year maybe I'll just get into it and hopefully won't be sick of it by Christmas; afterall.. it is my favorite Holiday hands down. I do love Thanksgiving though because it always brings families together. And this year is definitely a rough one for my family, and we need to experience every holiday we can with one another, because sadly, it might be the last. Anyways hope everyone's Halloween was awesome.

xoxo.


Seniors - Abduction. Halloween 2010. Pi Beta Phi - Nu.

4 comments:

  1. Glad your Halloween wasn't as gory as mine.

    I wouldn't wish that kind of disturbance on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha oh no, why was yours so gory??

    Mine wasn't perfect.... I'll put it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so the sweet comment and blog following ma'am!

    Looks like you had a fabulous halloween! Cute costumes! :)

    xo, lindsey
    http://lindseyholt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete