Monday, November 22, 2010

Intriguing I Must Say.


Okay......... so I think this movie looks awesome. A lot of people are already dissing on it because it's the director from Twilight doing it. I am a huge fan of Twilight.. but I must say I was very disappointed in her work. But anyways, I was always a fan of the story of "Little Red Riding Hood," but this movie is definitely a twist on the legend. It looks darker and I think intriguing.


And I can't help it; the main guy in it is so sexy. :) I love the dark eyes & dark hair... it's definitely my type of guy. His name is Shiloh Fernandez... mmhmm. Why don't boys like this come my way?? I want one!

BTW - Shout out to my cute step-mommy Kim & my older cousin who is more like my sis Alaina:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE YOU!

On another note, I cannot believe the snow in Utah right now. The day before yesterday, a huge snowstorm hit!! Today is pretty nice, just really cold outside. The rest of the week it's supposed to be snowy as well. And my mom just told me that on Thanksgiving, it's supposed to be 15 degrees outside. HOLY HELL that's cold. I think snow is pretty and I love it for Christmas, but when it comes this early I loathe it. Especially when you have somewhere to be early in the morning and there is ice covering your car. I have to scrape it off for so long and my fingers are about to fall off! It's miserable. But it wouldn't be the holiday season without it. I can't imagine December without snow. I was watching the Holiday this weekend, and it's so funny to me when Kate Winslet goes to L.A and people are at the beach for Christmas. That just seems so weird to me! But it's what people are used to.

Anyways Happy Monday.... it's going to be a long week.. and finals are coming. (kill me now)

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if I want to see it, but you are right in saying the guy is mondo sexy. I want him to wolf out in front of me! Oh, whoops, that might not be how it works... I do love the girl they have as red though, I've loved her since Mama Mia! She has a really fresh look that I enjoy. I'll probably see it, who am I kidding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want to see this movie! I love how they made a child's fairytale into a dark adult movie. Normally not a huge fan of Amanda Seyfried, but this looks good.

    I love the movie The Holiday! Your comment about people going to the beach around Christmas made me laugh, because here winter is the best season to go to the beach. It is usually in the 80's at the beach for a few weeks in January. Funny how things are so different depending on where you live. Good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise - You totally should :) And I know.. I kind of want him to be the wolf; he's so sexy, and if he turned into a wolf.. well that would be even hotter!! I know she's cute & has an amazing voice.

    Rach - I know.. it's like dark and sultry and looks like steamy goodness!!! I have mixed opinions about Amanda Seyfried: bugged me in Mean Girls, loved her in Mamma Mia, and didn't like Dear John at all so eh.. but this looks way good!! I cannot believe it's in the 80's there. Wonder what it will be like in Oregon :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15'F!? I'm in California so it never gets that cold over here! If only we had snow, the things I would do... :))

    Amanda is amazing! I want to see her in Little Red Riding Hood. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, it gets absolutely freezing here! Supposed to be even colder tomorrow night. Brrr.

    I know I cannot wait for the movie!!!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete