Thursday, November 18, 2010

Magical

Yup -- the Harry Potter posts continue. SORRY!!! But when I get obsessed with something, I just don't stop! I can't help it; I love Harry Potter too much. Last night I watched the biography channel which was doing a special on Harry Potter. It showed us how they made the "magical" world and everything that goes into making the movies. I had no idea it was so much work!!!

I love the bumper sticker that I posted.. how true is that? I would do anything to give up this "normal" life and exchange it for something magical and even more worthwhile. A bigger purpose you might say. I wouldn't even mind doing homework in potions :) Better than math. I always wondered in Harry Potter if they ever taught them like english, math, etc. Maybe you just don't need those learning aspects for the magic world. I just know there is something out there that maybe there is witches, vampires, etc. You think.. ya right how can that be? Well think about it. How are we created? How big is this universe? There is so much that is unknown to all of us; so why couldn't something magical really truly be out there? Maybe that's what heaven is, I don't know. I just like to think about a fantasy world.. and maybe that's why I write about it so frequently. I'm an aspiring author and I know I really truly stick with the one type of genre, but I seriously cannot help it. I like to be creative and imagine this other world. It definitely helps take away the pain of everyday life and the barriers we face. For just one moment you can transport yourself to something completely different; who wouldn't like that?

Anyways -- I'm sure after I see the movie I'll do one more post about HP, then I'll stop :) But there was my crazy ranting for the day.

HARRY POTTER @ MIDNIGHT wahooo!!!

xo.

5 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I'd love to go to Hogwarts too-it'd be so much more fun than normal life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha more like I'm the biggest dork in the world. But it's alright :) :)

    I know right??? How awesome would it be to go to that school!?

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good point, I think wizards would still need to know basic literary and math skills. Won't they need to know how to count money, and business skills and measuring for potions?

    ps. I'm seeing it tonight at midnight too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, what did you think? I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessssssssss. It was amazing. Seriously epic!!! It's going to be so hard to wait for Part 2! But guess I'll go see it again :)

    ReplyDelete