Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Windy Satur-Day

What a week!! Seriously. Sometimes time goes by so fast; this week however, has been going so slow. It was amazing though! Went to school, had such a happy week -- better than I've had in quite a long time in fact, my family came into town Thursday from Idaho, saw Harry Potter 7 with good friends and family, had good talks with close friends, watch old movies that while making me sad about the past; made me excited for the future, etc.

I cannot express enough how cute my nephew Jaxon is. He is one and a half and he has about 6 teeth now! I can't believe how much he has grown. It's sad that I don't live in Idaho too; I feel like I miss a lot of the changes that he and my other nephew Isaac go through. Isaac didn't come on this trip :( I miss him. But Jaxon runs around everywhere, putting everything in his mouth.. and I do mean EVERYTHING! Being quite the handful, but it's worth it.

Here we go..... HARRY POTTER and the DEATHLY HALLOWS was absolutely amazing; epic in fact!!!!!!!! Brilliant. And did anyone else notice how buff Ron got? Mmmmhmm. I love him, I really do. I love that he and Hermione have started really flirting too. They really stuck close to the book, which made me beyond happy. Of course they have changed small things.. or left some stuff out; but it's okay because they left in my favorite parts (except for the Dursley scene). I hope things heat up even more between Ron and Hermione though...... they are the best!! Everything was done really well and I'm excited to see how they finish this huge chapter. It will also end best at Hogwarts, and I'm glad that they will finish it there :)

Next for my ranting is the subject of: boys. Boys, boys, boys.. where do I even begin? Lately my friends have been having boy trouble and I must say that I love being on this side. I have no boy right now, no crushes, no anything; I feel stronger than ever. I hate when you date a guy and things start getting troubling.. I get all weak and insecure about things. It's horrible really. So right now is when I give the best advice to my friends because I can think with a clear head. I just don't understand when a girl finally opens up, guys turn away. It's okay to open up boys and let us in. Oh and a "break" is probably the most ridiculous solution to a problem that I have ever heard. I have done them before and it only makes things a trillion times worse! Because the boy can do whatever he wants because you're on a "break." But give it one month or two after.. and you'll be broken up for good. It's seriously so pointless. Couples these days don't work for their relationships. When the going gets rough......... they quit. I've seen it a hundred times, as well as been through it. I'm always trying to work for it the very end, but they want to just be done with the situation. Maybe there is a reason for that, but it gets old really fast. It makes me afraid for future relationships. I do believe in fate though, and I believe that everything happens for a reason. I haven't found my Mr. Right yet... but when I do, I'll greet him with open arms :)

Today is soooooo windy outside. I'm waiting for a huge snow-storm to hit. I looked out my window this morning expecting to wake up to white powder everywhere; but nothing. Yet the wind is not ceasing to exist either! It's putting up a fight.... so we'll see what happens.

Enjoy your Satur-Day.

xo.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to see HP tonight I'm so stoked!

    As far as boys are concerned confidence is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree...buff Ron is hot! Loved the movie! Can't wait until July...

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoJo- You definitely should. Worth every penny. People are saying it's mostly for die-hard fans of HP because people who haven't read the books won't understand it at all. I don't know if I believe that or not... And yes, confidence is the key! Just wish everything with boys wasn't always about playing the "game" - I want something real...

    S.B- I know right?? He's beautiful; something about him. And it's going to be sooo hard to wait for July!!!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete