Thursday, December 2, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is You!

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

I seriously cannot wait. What's not to love about Christmas?

You have:
  • Christmas Lights
  • Decorations
  • Christmas Tree
  • Snow
  • Christmas movies
  • Christmas cookies
  • Presents
  • Religious aspects
  • Candles
  • Caroling
  • Shopping
  • Sleigh Rides
  • Santa Claus
  • Christmas Music
  • Family time

.... Yup sounds pretty good to me :)

So this is what I want for Christmas this year:

  1. Ian Somerhalder


  2. A puppy!!



  3. All A's on my report card



  4. My family to be healthy and happy again
  5. Go to Hogwarts



  6. Dream house in Oregon


Well... I'm beginning to think I won't get those things for Christmas ;) Even Santa cannot do everything! But I am looking forward to the holidays; and I'm excited to make this one special - for my step-dad at least. Like Thanksgiving, this holiday makes you open your eyes and see that it's not about the presents... or really all of those goodies, it's about love, family and faith. You should share these moments with your loved ones, and make each other laugh and smile; bring the happiness to one another. That's the greatest gift I could ever receive.

I hope you all enjoy the season.
xo.

13 comments:

  1. vampire diaries is okay. it's not as cool as me with a cardboard box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm well if you have eyes like Ian aka Damon.. then I'll definitely agree with that statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty - I know right!! Thanks for becoming a follower. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute!! I can't wait to star reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that dream house too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That house is beautiful...and I think I'd like a puppy as well =)

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the oregon house! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby - I know how cute are those puppies? AHH!

    JoJo, Whitney, and Jillian - I know found a pic of that house and fell in love. The water in the back/frontyard is my favorite.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Life of Color- Thanks so much love!! Can't wait to read yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how much you like Oregon. If you move to my state, we'll have to meet 'in-real-life' sometime ^_^

    And those golden retriever puppies are so cute! I grew up around puppies because my family used to breed Golden Retrievers. Such fun memories :))

    *Trisha*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trisha - I really am in love with Oregon. I think it's one of the most beautiful places there is :) Yes, I would definitely love to meet you because I most likely will be coming to your state!! And I know such cute puppies. That will be the first thing I buy when I move! Ha.. well besides a home of course :)

    ReplyDelete