Haven't written in a couple days... which is weird for me; lately I've been writing every single day! So I'll go over a few things.
First, I wasn't too sure how to "accept" an award, but I think I realized it properly. On November 28th, Ryan from http://dudeinthemilehigh.blogspot.com/ gave me the:
Thanks so much for noticing my blog!! Means a lot. But in order to accept the award, I need to say 7 things about myself and pass it on to 3 people... so here's some quick facts about me:
1. I'm 5'1 1/2 :) Very short! But I love being short; I can wear tall shoes.
2. Mexican food is my absolute favorite. My motto is the spicier the better (Cholula).
3. I'm Greek and I love my culture: Greek traditions, food, dancing, religion, etc. I used to Greek dance for 7 years.
4. I'm going to school to become an Early Elementary Teacher; I want to teach Kindergarten or first grade.
5. I love baseball! I don't really like to watch it on TV that much... but going to games is one of my favorite things to do. Love the Boston Red Sox!!!
6. Reading is my passion. I'm a very quick reader and finish about 3 books a week... if I have time. Sometimes I live in my fantasy world. I always love the different world because it's such a nice escape from every day life.
7. Writing is my other passion, besides being really creative. My dream is to have my books published someday. I'm actually halfway through my first novel, so after I get an agent and editor, we'll see how it goes :) Amanda Hocking is actually a YA author and she gave me some advice once that really motivated me and made me realize that this dream can definitely come true.
8. I'm throwing one more out there: I'm a hopeless romantic. Always have been... and always will be.
The three blogs that I'm going to give this blog award to are 3 of my good friends actually.
Jill @learning from yesterday, living for today: http://itsjillianbconrad.blogspot.com/
Karolina @Karolina with a K: http://karolinawithak.blogspot.com/
Abby @The Best Things Come in Small Packages: http://abbycelesteroberts.blogspot.com/
So there we go... finally accept the award right! Thanks again Ryan :)
Secondly, do you ever try so hard at something... and nothing changes? I studied so hard for my math test on Friday... but I got that sick feeling in my stomach right after it and knew I did badly. Well I was right, the teacher graded it, and I definitely did really bad. I was so upset because I tried so hard, even met with a math tutor a couple days before that. Now I'm so scared I'm not going to pass my math class; I have to get a solid C in the class to move on to the other half of the math class. I can't afford to retake anything because I'm graduating in the Spring. Just really sucks because I'm a really good student, on the Dean's list and everything. But I am a really bad test taker, always have been and probably always will be. I spoke with the teacher and I have to get a certain grade on the huge final next Friday to receive a C in the class. That adds so much pressure on me it's sick. I'm really trying not to stress out, but I'm worried that even if I study everyday... it won't make a difference. I'm going to try and think positively, and hopefully that will help me out! Fingers crossed X.
Well besides being all sad on Friday after my test... I went to my sorority and wanted to have a "Vamp-a-thon." I have told a lot of my sisters about the TV show on the CW called The Vampire Diaries, a lot of them have seen it already and a lot of them haven't. Some where like eh.. don't really get into that kind of stuff. But I wanted to just gather us all around to have a night with one another, a relaxing fun night. It actually turned out better than I thought it would. So many girls came and we seriously had a marathon all night. I think I slept about 20 minutes the entire night. We watched the complete first season from 7:00 pm, till 2:00 pm the next day :) We're crazy I know. But I seriously love these girls and had so much fun with them. They always make me laugh. Everyone now loves the show... and my obsession to it has definitely increased, probably not a good thing. I used to be the biggest Twilight fan... but after this show, definitely re-thinking which I love more. Besides loving the characters in the show, the love aspect of the plot definitely is what keeps me watching. The love triangle between Stefan, Elena, and Damon is so hot! The sexual tension between Damon and Elena keeps thickening, to the point now that I swear you could cut the tension with a knife!! I hope they get together I really do. I feel like Stefan and Elena are really sweet... but really boring. They somewhat rushed into their story and slowly Damon and Elena's is beginning to unravel. Who knows what will happen... but something better happen between those two or I'll be bad. Oh and I really believe that Elena remembers Damon told her he loved her :) (for those who watch the show will know what I'm talking about.) I just love having those kinds of nights with your really good friends; truly makes me happy!!
We have put a lot of our Christmas decorations up!! The house is looking cozy and festive, I absolutely love it. I'll probably put pictures up of the decorations in a later blog because we still aren't done putting ornaments on the Christmas tree!! I wish sometimes that we could keep this stuff up all the time... makes me happy.
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend... I'm trying to take mine easy because I know that it's about to get very hectic with school and other stuff very, very soon.