- A size 0 (that's fine with me, I like my curves.)
- A girl with long legs (I'm short and proud of it.)
- A singer (even though I attempt to be in my shower.)
- Famous (paparazzi on your every move? No thanks.)
It's weird to think though, that these "famous" people who are all over the media, once were just like me though. They were sitting on their couch cross-legged with some peppermint mocha coffee, a black fleece blanket, a runny nose, homework piled all over the table, and a head crammed full of dreams to accomplish. The BIG message: Everyone starts somewhere... no matter where you stand, no matter who you are.
And my dreams consist of:
- Becoming an Elementary School Teacher who changes my students lives.
- A published author.
- Live the greatest life I can... with no regrets.
- Marry the man of my dreams who treats me the way I deserve to be treated.
- Raise a family - an amazing family.
- Travel the world & learn other cultures. [Eat, Pray, Love - status]
So why can't things come true?? I bet you all sit there on a couch saying the same thing; well I hope you do. I need to get up off this couch and get things done!! I'm a big believer in fate... however, I still think that sometimes you can't rely on only that. I really hope my dreams will come to and I'll be whatever I want to be. This is my life and I want it to be worth living.
PS: Happy December 1st -- Best Holiday Month.