Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Little Escape

I haven't written in a couple of days - ahh!! This week has been so stressful. Finals week truly deserves its name as "HELL WEEK," because that's exactly what it is. Thank you all for the nice comments you always leave... brightens my day so much!! I really appreciate it to be honest. I realized you have to take each day as it comes... even when I can't help but think about the future and how I'll accomplish my dreams. I've been so stressed lately, but I have to remember that everything will work out the way it's supposed to!!

I'm so excited though; my best friend Mary has a work party and invited me to be her date. Her work is paying for us to spend the night at the resort called:

I honestly hadn't even heard of this place... then I googled it and saw this:


It's amazing and so huge!! It looks even prettier because there is so much snow outside (this picture was taken in the summer) I am so thrilled that she asked me to go as her "date" - it's just what I need, the perfect way to end this extremely stressful week!! We get to dress up and everything. Mary said that last year, they gave everyone that attended digital cameras... do you know how exciting that is?? I can only imagine what they will do this year!! I hope it's something awesome. I also hope there are some good-looking boys up there ;) She has a crush on someone she works with, so I want someone so I'm not just left by myself!! I really can't wait though; have a glass of wine and relax in my hotel robe after going into the hot tub. Yup, perfection. The perfect little escape.

Friday can't come soon enough!!!

xo.

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! so jealous! Have fun with your bestie at the resort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that sounds like something I need too!! I hope you are having a great time and hopefully found a cute guy to talk to ;)
    I also tagged you...
    http://dottedlily.blogspot.com/2010/12/weekend-wander-and-tagging.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! It was so fun to get away with my good friend :) Great dinner, excpet everyone who works there each got a free ipad - I got some chicken haha.

    And thanks Courtney for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete