Monday, December 20, 2010

Manic Monday

"It's just another manic Monday I wish it was Sunday 'Cause that's my funday My I don't have to runday It's just another manic Monday"
-The Bangles

What a manic Monday!!! Today has been such a hectic day. My mom and I went shopping and holy cow it was nuts! We should have known better than to go on a Monday. Here I am the happy go-lucky girl with Christmas spirit, and I'm smiling at everyone and all I get in return are people ramming their carts into me. Oh boy. I guess not everyone can handle the holidays. I still love it though; even with Scrooge's!! Also, today in Utah is pretty much a blizzard. The snow will not stop falling from the sky. It's so bad by my house because I live in the mountains; I've already shoveled about two times and I know there will be more to it than that. And if you don't think that's a big deal... it's because you haven't seen my driveway. The thing goes on for miles and it's really steep. Very beautiful, but not fun to shovel. We also don't even have a good snow blower anymore. Luckily our neighbors are amazing and help us a lot because my step-dad cannot do it anymore. Really shows you how kind people truly are and how they step up and show they care.


I took some pictures on our way home of all the snow, my house, and some of our decorations:










8 comments:

  1. Shopping at Christmas time is ever easy. I try and be all happy but when people start getting nasty with me and bumping into me...that' when I start to become a Scrooge :(.

    Your picture of all the snow are beautiful!!!!!!! I wish we would get a white Christmas here in the south...but nope I don't think I have ever seen a white Christmas. I am thankful I don't have to shovel the driveway though ;) Your neighbors sound awesome for helping out. There is nothing better than kind neighbors especiallyin times of need and around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures! I looovvveee your house. I am so jealous of the snow. It's been raining non stop here for the past few days, which is about as close to snow as we will get. I also love the new blog design and pretty header :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish it will snow like that in the south. we usually don't get a bunch of snow until middle januaury

    ReplyDelete
  4. the snow looks pretty but i wouldn't want to shovel it all! Pretty tree too :) I have run into lots of Scrooge's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well decorated! You got a new follower, come across my blog more often =) xx Nura from 'World Of Fashion Inspiration'

    ReplyDelete
  6. your tree is SO pretty!! and the snow looks pretty too... its been snowing in chicago too (it can be a pain but im glad we'll have a white christmas.) love your new layout. xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are fabulous! the tree is gorgeous and i am slightly jealous of that snow fall :) no snow here in nebraska yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of all the snow! I grew up in the mountains in West Virginia and moved to Georgia a year and a half ago and it makes me soooo sad to not have snow!

    ReplyDelete