Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sun Valley 2010

So I got back last night from Sun Valley Idaho. We go there every single year, and every year I am captured by the beauty of it. The drive back wasn't very fun though; the weather was absolutely horrible so we had to drive like a snail on the highway. We got home in 7 and 1/2 hours... it should have been 4-5. Yikes. It's alright though. Me and my little brothers were bonding on the way home, and surprisingly, they gave me really good ideas for my book and future novels that I'm going to write. They just made me swear that they will get the first copies and I have to use their names as characters sometime in any of my books ;)

Anyways, I'm going to post pictures from my trip to share with everyone. The pictures are of the town, lodge we stayed in, snowshoeing, ice-skating, the little village within our lodge, and some dinners. Enjoy, I know I sure did!! By the way... I was proud of my photographing skills.


So there you have it... that's only some of the many I took on this trip. It was incredible as always and just what I needed right then - a good getaway. As you can see I have a new layout which I'm pretty fond of if I must say :) I hope you all are doing fabulous and are excited for New Years!! I'm really excited. I'm going to a huge Greek party (where of course everyone is invited) and it's going to be so fun!! They are having a DJ, open bar, food, etc. Sounds perfect to me. Especially because I only have one more week off until Spring Semester and school starts back up.
xo.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun trip! and LOVE your hair curled :) Have an amazing New Years lovie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty much exactly like the New Year's i'm having - Bulgarian banquet with a buffet, open bar & DJ alll niiiight looong!
    Have a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sorry it took you so long to get home from your trip! Im glad you had a good time while you were on vaca! have a wonderful NYE!! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing pictures! Looks like a scene from a movie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! Have a great NYE :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete