Sunday, January 9, 2011

Anticipation Overload

Alright, I know it was stupid of me... but tonight I had an information overload - or a "anticipation" overload you could call it. I always get like this before a semester starts, but this time is different. First of all I am beyond sick of math (I know I complain about it a lot... sorry) and now I have to take the hardest math class I'll ever have to take. I am beyond burnt out so I feel like there is nothing left inside of me. Then I thought about student teaching; I haven't been around children in a while, so now I am overwhelmed and not going to lie... a little nervous especially to control a classroom. I know I'll get in the hang of things, but the anticipation of what you don't know definitely is a lingering emotion. Okay... okay, so I looked at the syllabus for both classes and somewhat freaked. Blah!! My life is about to get crazzzy; I feel like I just barely got time off too. But you know what? I have been sick all weekend and just sat around, so maybe it will be good for me to get my butt into gear. Sometimes I wish I didn't get afraid... I know everyone does, but I wish I could handle it better sometime; wouldn't let it overcome me. That's the exciting part. This is something new and I won't think negatively (that was a New Years resolution). Promise!!

Also... randomly, it's Nina Dobrev's 22nd birthday today. She stars on my favorite TV show Vampire Diaries (cannot wait for this show to come back on Jan 27th!) - so I had to acknowledge this beautiful woman. I think she is beyond gorgeous and she is such a good actress playing both the main sweet, strong character and then a villain - now that's good acting. Happy Birthday!!!

I also wanted to say to three really special ladies: Thank You. Blog bestie Rach, Trisha, and Caroline wrote me really nice emails in respond to my last blog entry. Those emails were all so special and I thank you for taking the time to write me!! I will respond shortly :) Anyways, I'm glad I wasted another day - but in reality I don't believe I did; Sundays are meant for relaxing I think. Well I did and I ate a lot. So hopefully next week I'll be more physical and accomplish a lot to make up for my slacking off ;)

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend & that your week is wonderful!!

xo.

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE TO END THE NIGHT!!
Sleep tight - dream dream away - endless possibilities.

10 comments:

  1. Ugh, sorry school is so stressful for you- I hate math as well, but I am sure you will do great with both that and your student teaching! One day at a time! And I am with you- I just recently got hooked on Vampire Diaries and can't wait for it to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! Gracious! I'm so nervous about this semester! I'm taking 18 hours and I just know it's going to be a ton of work. I looked at all of my syllabuses last night and I sort of freaked! We will get through this! You can do it!
    Have a great first week back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalyn - It's okay.. I hope I survive ;) Vampire Diaries is AMAZING... one word: DAMON. Mmmhmm.

    Amy - Yes!!! Let's help each other, seriously. Good luck. Let's do this! :)

    Thanks for the comments loves.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you feel better soon! It's times like these that really make you appreciate your days off :) Sometimes even planning what you want to do on your next day off really helps- or plan a massage or something where you are not allowed to think of anything productive :)
    I love your blog, doll I'm your newest follower- I hope visit me soon! I leave for my adventures in Australia in just 1 week!!!

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo, summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer - Thanks for the comment love. I am a new follower to you as well. Have so much fun in Australia! So jealous :) You are so right - I do appreciate time off more now... even after one day!!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope u will get better :)
    don't give up! every people always have problem such like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your sweet comments! I'm really loving your blog. And try not to stress too much about school. I just started my last quarter and I'm a little overwhelmed as well but we'll both get through it -- keep your chin up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog! Love your quotes on the sidebar :)

    good luck with your math! haha... I hate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll be ok! We always go crazy through every semester but somehow we make it through!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jess! I'm the same way. All week I've been writing in my planner the dates for exams, papers, etc. and it's stressing me out! I love school but this makes me so anxious. It's a good idea to be organized... but then again, maybe it's better to take school one month at a time!

    ReplyDelete