Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Off From Life

Well I must say that I love having the day off and not having to go to school today :) Makes my life a lot brighter if you will!! So I get onto facebook today and the first thing I see is this picture... it's the first official picture for Breaking Dawn... and it's of the honeymoon - which I am now going to share with you if you haven't seen it yet:

I may not be the biggest Twilight fan like I used to be, but that picture gets me really excited!!! Speaking of the stars of Twilight, Rob is such a cutie. I can't wait to see his new movie coming out with Reese Witherspoon called Water for Elephants. Apparently it's a bestseller, so I kind of want to read it!! Because you know me and books: we go hand-in-hand.
Look how adorable this picture is with Rob and the elephant (elephants are actually one of my favorite animals besides polar bears and tigers):

Anyways, last night was really fun: I spent time with my cousins!! We went and bought tons of junk/munchies food and went back to Alaina's house. Then we watched Easy A and then She's the Man. Easy A was good; I actually liked it! She's the Man is seriously such a good laugh. It is hilarious and I love that Amanda Bynes takes that type of role when you know a lot of girls wouldn't. By the way, Channing Tatum is so sexy in that movie... wowza!!

Then I went to my cousin Nicole's house and we had a sleepover, after reading Cosmo ;) Mila Kunis is on the cover and holy wow - this girl is beyond beautiful. I always loved her in That 70's Show as Jackie, then laugh at her personality on Family Guy, but even in Forgetting Sarah Marshall I was blown away how beautiful she is. Now she is in Black Swan, which I still haven't seen, but I've definitely heard mixed reviews/opinions about the show. I still want to see it so I can decide for myself if I like it. But she definitely has that classical beauty look that I was talking about in my last post.


This morning my cousins and I, went to breakfast at a place called Cottonwood Cafe. It is so quaint and I had to admit that I love that the whole place is surrounded with shelves with books on them!! I love that coffee book type feel! I got a Spanish omelet and it was amazing, but I cannot lie, the man behind me had pancakes that were almost as big as his plate and they looked simply divine. I'm not even that big of a pancake person, more of a french toast kind of girl, but I cant deny how yummy they really looked. So, I'll be going back there... definitely. My cousin and I did a swap with DVD series; I let her borrow my Buffy seasons, and she let me borrow the first season of Glee! I'm excited because I've only seen one episode, but I absolutely love the songs they sing. The main girl's voice is amazing... so I can't wait to watch it! Which is exactly what I'll start doing after this blog post.

It was nice to have a chill night and relaxing day so far. This week is going to be stressful, so if I can take these calm moments, I will. My older brother and his family are coming into town on Wednesday, and even though I can't wait to see them, it's anything but relaxing. The kids always are running around and want me to play with them, which I love... but now that I'm busy with school, some down time is all I truly want!! So who knows - fingers crossed it will be a good stay.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm on the right path in life. I have so many ambitions, goals, dreams, for my future but I wonder if I'm on the right path of getting to that point. I found this quote on another blog and I truly loved the saying:

No matter what path I'm on, I want to be the person that I'm supposed to be. I don't want to change personalities ever - I like being the sweet, compassionate, bookworm, who loves to write and be around children. I have the biggest heart and one day I really want to share it with someone - someone who deserves it. Life has a funny way of changing you, but for me, I think over the past few years I've become stronger and I like that new aspect. I no longer let others push me around or walk all over me; I stand up for myself, and that's the way it should be.

That was random, but if you haven't guessed it out by now, that's me for you. I'm the most random person you probably will ever read about!! And I like that.

Hope you are all enjoying this day... unless you have work. Sorry ;)

xo.

13 comments:

  1. This post is full of awesome. And by full of awesome I mean full of Robert. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this random post.
    First, that Twilight picture is HOT! I was thinking that scene is going to be might steamy.
    You must read Water for Elephants. I didn't think it would be a favorite of mine, but I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love Black Swan!!! So good!!!
    The only reason Rob did Water for Elephants is because of the elephant in the movie. He met the elephant and was sold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Water for Elephants!! :) I can't wait until the movie comes out because it's definitely going to bring the beauty of the book out in movie making wonderfulness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. water for elephants is one of my all time favorite reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the quote in the picture! And Black Swan is def on my list of movies to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more- Water For Elephants and Breaking Dawn both look amazing! I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that picture. I cannot wait for Breaking Dawn. I need more Edward in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got Water for Elephants sitting next to my bed, waiting to be read... it's got a few others in front of it though. I'm excited a movie is coming out. And the next Twilight, hopefully it has better acting than the 3rd one ^_^

    The phrase in that last picture is So. True. And I like hearing that you love who you are, come on, what's not to like?! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not the biggest twilight fan either but that is a super sweet picture! I haven't even heard of this film water for Elephants. But is looks GOOD!!!

    I loved what you said at the end about sharing your heart with someone who deserves it. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woot Woot that Breaking Dawn pic makes me smile like a giggly schoolgirl. I LOVE it & if that's a preview of what the honeymoon has in store. I'M TOTALLY THERE! haha I'd be there anyway because I'm a Twilight fool!

    && Your last paragraph is just the reason I love having you as a bloggy buddy. When I am not strong, all I know you will be. You may not know your path in life, but you know WHO you are. and I commend you for that because THAT is hard.

    Have a good Wednesdayyyy!!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. ummm you will absolutely LOVE Glee! it's one of my favorite shows. my roommate sent me some posters from Breaking Dawn last night that include Renesme! she is the most adorable thing in the world... you should look for them if you have time today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey girl- thanks for the comment! love your blog too! totally agree, rob is presh with that elephant!

    ReplyDelete