Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just A Few Of My Favorite Things

Today was a good day. Like the best day I have had in a while - so I'm a happy camper. It's true that when one good thing happens, another follows, then another. It's like this pattern that doesn't end unless you get on a negative frequency... which is quite easy. I was so scared about something today, but it went better than I'd hoped. In my head, I over analyze things way too much and work myself up when there is no need for that. We need to live fully. And we need to appreciate beautiful/happy things. That's why in this post, I'm just going to put random pictures and sayings. Enjoy.

Smile.

xo.

3 comments:

  1. these photos make me happy :) have a wonderful day! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favorite quotes come from Harry Potter. That is one of my favorites and I forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quote in the first photo is great (:

    And I really like the book photo with the butterflies. And the teacup one. Great photos!

    Hope you have a great rest of your week, Jess!

    ReplyDelete