Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WILW


I realized I haven't done a WILW in a while ;) So here we go. First of all... I love this week. It was supposed to be my most stressful week yet (hell week) as I've been calling it. Then I changed everything and took my negative thoughts away thanks to the help oh my best friend Mary who is seriously my rock lately wow. This week has surprisingly gone extremely well. I had to do team teaching yesterday which means I practically ran the entire day and planned all the centers and what not; I did amazing. And I felt so confident up there... like a real life teacher!! Today I had to do something hard, personal so I'm not going to go in detail, but it went better than I could have hoped. I got a text from Mary at 4 am saying, "Runty, when you wake up go look on your porch." Well I didn't wake up that early so my mom came in and brought me this:

  • Tulips
  • A book called: The Law of Happiness by Dr. Henry Cloud
  • A beautiful card with the kindest words
  • My favorite candy Dots!

It was just so thoughtful... and honest to God I started crying like a baby. That type of love blows me away every time and she didn't want anything in return, just wanted me to know she was there for me. It touched my heart. She is the light in my life. Reminded me of this quote:

"Flowers grow out of dark moments" -Corita Kent.

It's honestly so true and that's what I love about today. Having someone like Mary in my life. I am so blessed with a wonderful family, amazing friends, my ability to go to college and practice what I love, that I'm a talented writer and more.

See here is my happy camper face that I am wearing today:

Oh and have to love being bored and taking the random pictures of yourself... myspace style ;)

I love this quote also:


And these pictures:

UP! One of my favorite Pixar movies to date. It's beautiful from start to finish.
I love that puppy - when I am moving to Oregon (hopefully with Mary next year) I'm buying this dog!!! And I already have a name picked out: Toby. I also want to get a kitten and name it: Nalla (which is from Black Dagger Brotherhood.)

Anyae's art on deviantart.com : http://anyae.deviantart.com/ She draws all the pictures from the Black Dagger Brotherhood; the series I'm obsessed with which you should ALL read!! The artwork is magnificent seriously.
Well that's all for now. I get to study for a math test now (something I don't love about today). But keeping the positivity up, I will do great on my test :) How was that? Sound convincing??
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.
Just a thought off Country Strong to part on is: LOVE EVERYTHING.
xo.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for weeks that were supposed to be awful but arent, thats awesome! Good for you for running the class by yourself- so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your negative week has been positive. Isn't it wonderful to have friends like Mary? Glad that you are smiling today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how sweet!such a thoughtful gift. xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote on that picture, it's so true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such great photos! very inspirational you are.

    http://www.shesays-susan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete