Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Eek!

EEK!! I haven't written since Saturday - I hate that!! I miss my free time when I could write and relax; I don't have much of that anymore. I honestly cannot wait to be done with school so I can take that time to relax.

So the Oscars were great and I have to say that this was my favorite part of the entire showing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwhg17WLHlU

Yes, it's beyond hilarious; I was crying I was laughing so hard. I love the Harry Potter and Twilight one the most! Awesome. Have I mentioned lately how much I love Ron Weasley aka Rupert Grint? Probably not. So here we go: I LOVE HIM. But away from the fictional world, sort of, the head teacher of my class has a son about 19 years old, and he came into day and he looked so much like Ron that I couldn't look away. I was probably freaking the poor kid out.

Back to the Oscars, my other favorite part was that one of my favorite actresses Natalie Portman won for the Black Swan. I still have yet to see that movie, I need to! She looked so beautiful and check out her bling!

Natalie is just so elegant and classy; she always has been and in every role. I love that she is very smart and holds her ground. I loved her in Where the Heart Is back in the day, and of course when she was in Star Wars as Princess Amidala. The Attack of the Clone Wars was by far the best because I love her and Hayden Christensen in those movies!! Their love is so romantic ahh.

She just really deserved to win and I love how she said she is thankful for her biggest role yet: to be a mother. Aw. I wish her all the happiness in the world.

Speaking of love, I swear lately all I want is to find a boy. I know that's probably lame, but I am surrounded by cute movies, romantic books, and lovey-dovey couples. It starts showing you what you don't have. And I know my Mr. Right is out there, but I wish he'd hurry up. Half the time I just want someone to snuggle with, but I would be lying if I didn't mention the kissing and all that Jazz. Sometimes you just need a little something something, and a girl has needs ;) So I hope he hurries up!

So I used to play the Violin... and lately I realized I really miss it. Music is just a big part of my life and I was once very talented when it came to the violin. I have mine sitting in my closet begging to make beautiful music once again; probably from someone other than me because if I played right now, it would sound like nails on a chalkboard. But practice makes perfect right? So I'm going to start playing again and I'm going to start writing more because I miss it so much!

I don't have too much else to report other than I still dislike math, but my teacher is officially helping me one-on-one sessions so hopefully that will help me more! Student teaching is going fabulous and I am probably going back to Oregon for Spring Break. I know it's not a wild warm spring break... but I couldn't picture anything better than going to my favorite place. Plus if I'm moving there, I really need to scope it out better.

Good night - sleep tight!!

xo.

4 comments:

  1. Loved the musical video at the Oscars too! I wasn't too thrilled with Anne Hathaway and James Franco as hosts though. They weren't funny together and kind of took the class out of the whole event. I was thrilled about Natalie winning best actress. Black Swan was phenomenal!

    Oh and so cool you used to play violin btw. That's so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about Anne and James; I thought it was like the most random duo ever!! And yea, just odd. Thank you, it is unique and pretty hard actually. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so cute! i was soo excited for Natalie, she is so adorable and black swan was amaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, yes! I love Natalie Portman (: You should really see Black Swan before it leaves the theaters. It's great on the big screen ^_^

    ReplyDelete