Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Creek

So I'm so happy to report that my creek started!! That's one of the many things I love about my house: I have a huge long driveway and on the side is a little staircase that takes you down to a creek - a beautiful creek with tons of trees and a little deck, bench and a huge rock I used to sit on all the time when I was younger. I love when the blossoms start blooming and the flowers grow everywhere. It's the one area I get complete peace at and the simplicity of life once again. I also posted a video of my creek - sorry it's turned the wrong way, but least you can close your eyes and hear how wonderful it is!! I love water can you tell :) xo.


video

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats beautiful!

    <33,
    http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete