Monday, April 4, 2011

The Men of Glee

Okay - so if I thought I was a huge fan of Glee before... well it's sky rocketed lately, especially when I was in Oregon. We listened to Glee practically the entire way to Oregon... and back. I used to like the music a lot more than the show, but now the show is definitely equal; they go hand-in-hand. BUT I have realized that the men on this show are to die for. I mean I love Damon Salvatore on Vampire Diaries... but with Glee, they can sing as well and come on... that's sexy as hell!!! So here are some of my main loves on the show:

1) Blaine aka: Darren Criss (my future hubby)

2) Kurt aka: Chris Colfer (voice of an angel)

3) Puck aka: Mark Salling (... just look at him)

4) Sam aka: Chord Overstreet (14 pack?)


5) Finn aka: Cory Monteith (adorable)

All these guys have such great voices and they are the main ones I'm obsessed with. Mr. Schue has such a great voice and is a hottie... and Artie is a cutie-patootie as well; these however, are my main men... well mostly just Darren Criss (I'm completely in love with him haha - sadly it's not a joke). And Chris Colfer amazes me: his voice is phenomenal and he is so cute; I wish he was my best friend.

I'm so excited: at midnight the next book in the Mortal Instruments series comes out!! City of Fallen Angels :) I have been waiting for a long time - so definitely the highlight of this week and last week was BDB Lover Unleashed... I love how books are making me smile, but they do.


Night :)

5 comments:

  1. girrrl you have got great taste :) haha Can I call dibs on Mark Salling? That unshaven face and fo-hawk does me in!!

    Have a great week pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Salling. Holy bejeez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chord Overstreet reminds me of one of my high school boyfriends (: He's cuuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooobsessed with 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5. But Puck is my absolutely favorite, my roommate may or may not have tapped a picture of him above my bed cause she knew how much I loved him:) Glee finally comes back next week, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW!!! I'm counting down the days till Glee :) Puck is sooo hot. But for some reason I really am in love with Blaine... don't know what it is. Maybe because Darren Criss reminds me of my perfect boy and he's a goof like me!

    ReplyDelete