Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mac

I finally after all these years got an Apple MacBook (the white one; my favorite). I have always wanted one, but my step-dad swore by Dell computers. I still love my Dell, but I got some viruses in it a few months ago and it hasn't been the same since. Now I constantly get viruses and the registry is all messed up. There is so much I can't do on it anymore and that makes things really difficult. I've gotten so many anti-virus and registry products and software and even though they help for a little bit, the problems still arise. That's when I decided it was time to switch to a Mac. And I'm a happy, happy camper about it. It was a hard choice because there are so many great ones, but I got the white MacBook that I absolutely love!! I loved the MackBook Air too, but in the end I decided to go with what I really wanted. And the MacBook Pro is awesome, but soo pricy!! I was happy to get a student discount with mine so it wasn't too terrible.

It's such a change and I feel really slow when working with it because it's so different from my Dell laptop. But overall it's a nice change and I'm loving life!!

Now I just need to figure out how to transfer documents from one laptop to the next yikes!! Especially my iTunes which I'm not really sure how to do. But I'll figure it out!!


Do any of you have Macs?? If so let me know!! I actually just bought a hot pink case for it too (I know I'm a girlie-girl when it comes to pink, but I can't help it - best color ever...well besides blue).

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Macbook White family, I to used to have Dell's but I must say once you go Mac you never go back! Congrats it truly is the best thing any blogger can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble using mac's in college but i know it would be nice not to worry about viruses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE my macbook pro!! i dont know what i would do without it ;) xoxo jillian:: enter in TWO GIVEAWAYS over at cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once you go Mac, you don't go back ;)

    You're going to love your Mac, Jess. It took me about a month to learn mine... and I had a friend come over and help me tailor my settings.

    A hot pink case sounds super cute (: I actually posted a photo of a mac with a hot pink case on my blog a while back. Never be ashamed of the girly-ness :D

    ReplyDelete