Thursday, June 23, 2011

Soaking Up the Sun

I know it's bad for your skin, really bad, but I love soaking up the sun. I do wear sunscreen I promise! I just love the feel of the warm sunlight on my face...especially after our strange Utah weather we've had this year. It's beginning to feel like Summer and I am "soaking" it up as much as I can.

I realized today as I looked at the blue sky above, how much I truly love summer. There is just so much to do, especially outdoors. Camping + me = really have fun together, and I'm sad to say I haven't been in like two years...I always used to go to Bear Lake; it was our family place to go! I have been going there since I was five years old. What's not to love? They have the bluest water (besides Greece), raspberry shakes that are to die for, nice people, and plenty to do. But once my step-dad got sick, we stopped going. It will always remind us of him and I told my mom it should be our tribute going there and remembering him and the good memories. We could go on his birthday or Father's Day, or even the day he died. Just some way of thinking of him and still going somewhere we love.

Here are some pictures that represent what I love about summer:
 It's just the beginning of a great adventure. Happy Thursday lovies! xo.

2 comments:

  1. you have such sweet blog. i love the layout! also thx for your comment. i really appreciate it. :)

    i follow. :)

    see you,

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is the perfect time to relax, catch up with friends and enjoy the great outdoors! Oh, and eat a lot :) I just did my post about summer memories earlier today.

    ReplyDelete