Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Snaps

 Here are a bunch of pictures that have been part of my Summer 2011 so far. They involve:
  • Brother's Graduation
  • Snake in my yard
  • Playing on the playground with my cousin
  • Sunset on Father's Day
  • Tuscany Ceiling
  • Pets at my Dad's house
  • Me :)

I love going on adventures, especially during the summertime!! So happy, one of my summer classes ended tonight! So that only leaves math = take two! Oh well. Things are going swell. Good night :)

7 comments:

  1. wowzahhh that snake is HUGE! congrats to your brother for graduating :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are so pretty - and so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh snake in the backyard?! SCARY.
    Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos. Looks like you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um ... that snake is huge!!! I think I would've freaked had that slithery sucker been in my yard.

    Congrats to your bro on graduating!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. happening summer....amazing pictures....congrats to ur brother for graduating....lovely blog


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos!
    I'm sure it'll be a Summer to remember :)

    ReplyDelete