Okay...had to let it out, sorry ya'll :)
Alright now I'm going to talk about my favorite moments from HP Part 2. I warned you all I'd be doing this, and I am ha! First off my two favorite parts in the entire movie:
Ron and Hermione's kiss
(Even though Ron's head was in the way)
(The Tale of the Prince)
Another part I loved, was when Harry is "ready to die" and the resurrection stone shows to him his parents, Sirius and Lupin. Omg, they stuck so close to the book on that as well...so sad :(
Okay with the good comes the bad of course, and here are some things I wasn't too happy with:
- I really, really disliked the final battle between Voldermort and Harry. I love in the books how everyone is watching and they are surrounded. They keep walking in circles and Harry keeps calling him "Tom Riddle" just to show him that he's not special and then goes on to tell him that Snape was "never his" that he always loved his mother. I felt like such an important moment wasn't even shown...oh well, least Voldy's gone ;)
- At the end when Harry just snaps the Elder Wand. I love in the book how he uses it to repair his own wand and then puts the Elder Wand back with Dumbledore in his tomb.
- They didn't show how Fred died. Fred was such an important character, and just to show him gone...I don't know wasn't too thrilled about it, but it was sad enough that I didn't care.
- Snape didn't die in a boat house, but oh well.
- It was really emotional, but I didn't like how Harry told Hermione and Ron he was basically about to go die. It was like I said, really emotional and I cried, but at the same time, I like how he just goes and doesn't tell them. I feel like in the books, they would've never just let him go sacrifice himself. And I like how he speaks to Neville and hides under the cloak and watches Ginny from afar.
- Just the whole Ginny and Harry relationship. Love it in the books a lot more.
- How Crabbe ends up dying, not Goyle. But then again Crabbe wasn't in this one or the last movie.
Okay, done complaining Some other things I liked:
- Practically anything Ron says...oh how I love him. Such a crush :) I love when he sees Ginny after all that time and she ignores him. The line he says is awesome and Seamus says, "There's only one Harry Potter." Ron, "Shut up."
- Gringotts, awesome awesome.
- Mrs. Weasley, also bad ass and I'm so glad they kept that line: "Stay away from my daughter you bitch!" :)
- The battle in general, it was awesome it really was.
- King's Cross scene with Dumbledore was also dead on and awesome. Love how they kept Dumbledore's sayings from the book and that creepy little Voldermort/Horcrux on the ground - yikes!
- The Trio is also the final scene at school on the bridge and final scene in movie. How it should be.
- The mourning over Fred, Tonks and Lupin. Wow. Just wow.
- Hermione stabbing the Horcrux and Ron helping her...so sweet. Love them.
- Luna and Neville; didn't happen in the book, but adorable and they would make such a weird/cute couple.
- Ravenclaw Ghost, she was way creepy and they did a great job.
- Hagrid carrying Harry...aww.
- Neville killing the snake: bad ass Neville (PS: When did he get so hot??)
- Even though they all looked a little weird, loved the ending and it made me cry also - playing the music and watching their children go off to Hogwarts. It really hits you hard that it's over.