Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Night Out On The Town

So I rarely go to bars anymore, and I'm not entirely sure why...just kind of over it. I feel like you can't meet a respectful guy there, nope. I wasn't drinking so at the bar Gracies on Friday, people were all over me and it was claustrophobic - but it was still wonderful to spend time with my Greek girls who I love so much. We went to Squatters to eat before, two bars, and then an after party where sadly we played Jenga and had the most amazing time ever ha. I used to be such the partier who would stay up at all hours of the night, but on Friday when it was rolling into 3 am, I was half-asleep; must be getting old. Humph.
Is this not the correct way to play? 

Saturday I took it easy and went and saw Larry Crowne with my mom and grandmother. Not sure how I felt about the movie, it was cute, but I don't think I'd see it again. I really want to see Crazy Stupid Love (hope that's what it's called). Ryan = so sexy and it just looks awesome! Today I went swimming in my pool and laid on floaters (sounds gross) with my mom. It was so relaxing, but I needed to work out a bit so I did laps for a while. Seriously swimming is such a good work out! It works out every part of your body and even though I work out about 4 times a week, I got tired fast. I think I'm going to start adding that into the work out routine! But now a storm has moved in and it's raining and thundering out there so loud. I must say that I do love summer storms - they are my favorite. The rain is all warm and well that's about it...but I love it :)

Tonight my cousins and I are watching the 6th Harry Potter movie (Half Blood Prince) which is my favorite. We are watching them all before Part 2 this week - ahh! Can't believe it's so soon. I'm going to be crying like a baby I already know it. But I'm going to do a whole post on HP this week so I'll wait to write about how important it is in my life.

Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Muah. xo.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a blissful weekend! love that one shoulder top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great weekend! uuuuh im jealous. mine was not so eventful. :)

    the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love playing Jenga as after party!!!! glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to watch all the HP movies this week too. Although I'm not doing nearly as well as you :)

    ReplyDelete