Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Daily D - Another Blog

So I haven't done a "Daily D" in a while. If you forgot what it was, (shame on you), then it stands for The Daily Development. Life happens pretty quickly, in case you haven't noticed, and the daily deets that happen are what make everything worthwhile in my opinion.

It isn't a big surprise that I'm an aspiring author trying to do great things (I've only said this a million times in this blog). But I realized that I need somewhere where I can express what goes on inside of my head that I want to put down on paper!! I need help :) And you are all so wonderful and I know you can help with ideas and what not. It also would be cool to start a writing workshop with anyone else who is interested in writing.

The point. The blog is called The Written Word and it's just getting started, so it isn't beautified quite yet. Live Laugh Love will always be my main blog, but The Written Word is the blog-on-the-side!!

It can also be a place where we can reminisce about books and I'll probably post reviews and what not as well.

So please, if you are interested in what I'm doing, please follow me and we'll create something fabulous! I appreciate it as always.

HAPPY TUESDAY!

xo.

7 comments:

  1. cool! I will def. check out your other blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this blog and love it! As a fellow aspiring writer I will be sure to check out the new one! Best of luck xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my little blog. You are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for two blogs.. Looking forward to seeing the new one blossom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog seems so interesting! i just Stumbled across it :]

    We should follow each other!!!
    http://tiaology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Daily Development sounds so inspiring. I think i'm going to try it! Sometimes you get stuck in a rut and you really need to think, "Is this what I want to be doing with my life?" Sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe how neat! I didn't know your a writer! Keep it up! I think it is a great idea! Well, I just found your blog :) Thanks for visiting my blog! Going to follow your cute blog now!

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete