Monday, August 8, 2011

On the Grid

Wow! What. A. Fun.Weekend. Seriously though, it was one for the books. Probably I had so much fun because of my mind frame was sky-high! Passing math with that wonderful, beautiful, simply superb B and being officially done with college will most likely put you in that utter bliss.

Friday I went out for a Greek friend's 23rd birthday. We had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and then went to the bar Gracies. It was awesome and we took the greatest pictures (which of course I'll post). Then on Saturday I went to a Greek Knight' TRON party! Wow, just let me tell you it was out of this world and I loved my outfit (then again I love dressing up). It was awesome, I slicked my hair back - I felt like an alien in another galaxy or something. It was great because this weekend was full of old friends, hilarious pictures, and new memories. I'm thankful for that. Lights Camera Action (there are a lot):
GREG'S BIRTHDAY GRACIES
TRON PARTY

So overall, I give this weekend a 10/10 - yup, that good!! Now I'm excited because I haven't gone anywhere fun this summer because I've been dealing with a lot of crapola and because of summer school...but now I'm going to one of my most favorite places ever: Bear Lake. I'm going with my family and we are going on Wednesday morning till Saturday. We are getting a condo, which will be fun, but I have to admit, I love camping the old fashion way: tent and sleeping bags. We used to have our camper trailer which was so much fun, but we gave it to my brother. As long as I can make smores I'll be a happy "camper." Also, I cannot wait to get on a jet-ski oh yea!! So stoked. I haven't been to Bear Lake in what...two years? Crazy. We are kind of going for a memorial to Greg (my step-father) and having Banana Mudslides in his honor...they were his favorite drink after all. My goal is to watch every sunset and think of him. I really miss him lately, but I know he's always with me. He helped me get through school; I just know it.

Another random thought to end the blog post on: This fall will be the first time since preschool that I haven't attended school. Weird, oh so weird. Yes, it's very exciting to be done, but at the same time I get really intimidated thinking about the real world. It's a scary thought, but I'll make it. I can get through anything.

Well happy Monday...hope it's not to "manic" xo.

14 comments:

  1. LOOKS like a blast :)! Happy to have found your blog :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I think you had too much fun this weekend:-) We're going camping in a few weeks too, but the tent-style! I agree, as long as it's with loved one and full of smores, you're good to go! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me want to be back in college. Ahh I used to love going to all of our Greek parties and dressing up. Those parties are my favorite memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all weekends should look this fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on graduating from College girl!! YAHOOOOOOO!!! Looks like it was a fab weekend with friends...I'm especially fond of the hair beneath sunnies pics. Busted up laughing!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are awesome!! Haha! Seriously looks like you had a blast!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fantastic weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh! you look like you had SO MUCH FUN. i am so jealous! GREAT blog, chick! :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Themed parties were my FAVORITE in college, and I love the tron theme!! Those always turn out to be the best pictures, and you looked super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like so much fun, and I'm diggin the Tron outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great pictures.. I LOVE your Tron outfit! Looks like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had tons of fun! I don't think my husband would have been able to leave that Makers Mark barrel in the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You are such a BEAUTIFUL girl!! I love the idea of a Tron party...so cool! Your outfit is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your weekend looks like it was so much fun! I want to have a Tron party! Also, I just read your About Me section and we are exactly the same height! Yay for short people! :] Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog and I am already loving perusing yours! And, I like your goal to move to Oregon someday. I lived there til I was eight and my grandparents both still live there. I was able to spend a week there this summer and it is GORGEOUS. I already can't wait to go back again. {randeashby.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete