Thursday, August 4, 2011

Snip Snip Snip

Don't you just love getting haircuts? I know I do! I remember like it was yesterday when I had long, dark hair and I cut it all off completely:
That was probably the most drastic I've ever done! I loved my hair really short though--probably because I'm so short, so I didn't look like cousin "it" anymore (short girl with a whole lot of hair). But I get bored easily and I've looked at old pictures and laughed how many times I've changed the length of my hair and the color...it's a lot! Just take a peek:
 And here we are to the present now. I didn't cut that much off, but it's surprising how fast it has grown. I actually love the length it's at now and it's pretty much my natural hair color (well the roots). I can't decide if I want to go back to dark or not in the fall, but for now I'm happy with the way it looks. Also be happy that I didn't post the bad hair-gone-wrong do's. Oh my goodness. One time my mom highlighted my hair from a box and it turned orange and then another time it soaked in the dark so much that I had black hair with short bangs. Absolutely horrid. But here is two pictures of my cute new hair that feels amazing!! (Don't mind my non-tan skin - weird summer, weird, weird, weird!)
It's funny to go back and look at yourself through the years. I feel like I have changed so much and it's been a blink of an eye to be honest. It's just amusing that hair keeps growing, no matter what you do to it.

Have a great Thursday! (Had to take a minute from studying to write this blog - I get stir crazy!!)

xo.

5 comments:

  1. looks great!! hair cuts are the best.. i need to get my bangs trimmed! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel just like you with the hair changes. I absolutely LOVE to change my hair and I think it may be because I get bored easily. LOL You're hair looks GREAT now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great and I love how it's kinda got the ombre look a brighter blonde on the bottom than the top. Your hair looks cute anyway that you have it, but I think my fave is the medium to short lengths!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove changing my hair, too! It makes me feel like a different person, in a good way. Us shorties can def rock the short hair look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you do change it up a lot! ha! I love your new cut! Looks great!
    I also cut my hair recently.. went from really long to a medium length. It is definitely taking a little bit to get used to! :)

    ReplyDelete