Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello, September.

Well since September, I've been talking about fall, which I actually prefer to call "autumn" - not sure the real difference between the two but...maybe they say autumn because people think fall correlates with falling down. Okay, no idea where that rant came from, but this is blogger...people get it.

I haven't welcomed autumn that great yet, and I'm about to...with dun dun dun, a bunch of pictures. Nothing shows why I love autumn more than pictures.
You can really get a glimpse of what makes it so beautiful; yet you can't feel the crisp breeze from a picture, I hope you can close your eyes and imagine it.
If you can't understand why I love autumn from those pictures...then here is a list of things I love about the fall:
  • The leaves changing colors
  • The crisp air
  • Halloween
  • Apple Cider
  • Spices
  • The clothing
  • The colors
  • Brown (I know I'm weird, but I love the color brown - to wear mostly)
  • Running outside at the park 
  • The food
  • Pumpkins
  • My favorite time to write
  • My favorite people have birthdays in the fall
  • The night sky is clear
  • Love reading outside 
  • Going on drives 
  • Perfect temperature: not too hot, not too cold. Just right. 
I know there are more...but for now that will do. Why do you like autumn??

xo. 

11 comments:

  1. I like fall too! My bday is at the end of this month :)
    I love that photo of the bridge with the water, beautiful.
    I've never thought to write a poem from seeing a photo, I think you've just inspired me to do it!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to describe autumn :)

    love the pictures hun!


    xoxo
    follow me love <3
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn too. I'm learning that lots of bloggers do! :] No surprise there though. It's just such a fun season. The colors in all of these pictures is amazing. And you mentioned Halloween! I need to get started thinking of Halloween costumes now! Do you know what you're being??

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fabulous! I love autumn, i just wish I had tress where the leaves changed colors!!!! I love pumpkins and hot chocolate, jeans and boots!!!

    xxoo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn, it's my favorite season! I love it because of the changing leaves and changing weather. I also love several of the pictures you posted! The one of the girl in the leaves with the birdhouse, the one with the little girl and the bunny, and the leaves falling to the curb. Where did you find these photos? Great way to celebrate autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you may actually be the first person to make me excited for fall! whoo hoo! great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u are so lucky to feel the autumn season. Me at Asia could't have that feeling. But for me I love when raining come. But not in the mornig, I can't wake up for my daily workout. hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pics are gorgeous! My favorite time of year is Autumn...I love pumpkin spice candles and dark nail polish and cozy sweaters and boots and football and halloween....aaah! So much fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fall. Some of the things you listed are my favorite things about it! I'm just happy we've been having cooler temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is my second favorite month of the entire year. It is always so amazing outside in September. I love all the things on your list. so cool!!! I want that little bunny rabbit!

    ReplyDelete