Thursday, September 15, 2011

TVDS3

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Premieres Tonight!!!!!
Um yea, I cannot wait! This season is going to be awesome. 
Things I cant wait to see: 

  • Damon & Elena to finally get together...it's time
  • The Ripper (bad Stefan)
  • Forwood (Caroline & Tyler) 
  • Seeing what the heck is going on with Jeremy and seeing "Dead People" or "exes" that is
  • Why Klaus wants Stefan so much
  • What's going to happen with Alaric (going to become new dad?)
  • How they are going to bring down Klaus
  • How Bonnie is going to adjust to having Jeremy's exes back
Etc. 

*If you haven't watched this show...I definitely suggest you do. Twist on vampire shows & well, Ian Somerhalder...do I need to say more? Na. 

Had a pre-marathon with my Pi Phi girls last night; definitely like old times and I've missed those. Going back over tonight to watch.

I also cannot wait for Glee to come back...and somewhat of Gossip Girl, but mainly just to see Chuck Bass. And to be honest, I can't believe that One Tree Hill is still on, even though I love Nathan Scott. 

Wow I need to get a life and stop being in love with "fictional characters." 

(Real post tomorrow!! - This is purely for excitement)

PS: Speaking of Vampires, have you all seen the new Breaking Dawn trailer? Pretty awesome I must say!

5 comments:

  1. I've not watched this show, but I've heard great things about it.

    As for Breaking Dawn? I CAN'T WAIT. I love the Twilight series. I especially love Edward. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! i just did a post on Breaking Dawn, I am so excited for it to come out. The new trailer is amazing! I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo can't wait! so glad someone decided to blog about it haha

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog. love visitors. oh and i'm your new follower. big fan of twilight series. will so be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hubs and I always have rain on our important days. So we LOVE the rain :))) Following you back from Everyday Alabama. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete