I haven't done a "What I Love Wednesday" in quite some time. So I thought, hey, why not?? I love being random enough, so this will keep the concept running!
- First, I love all of my wonderful readers/blogger friends! In the past two days, I have 17 more people "following" me! Thank you so much. I'm glad you are taking a liking to my blog! I'll definitely check out all of yours as well. We can learn so much from one another, and that's what I love about blogging.
- Hanging with friends; or shall I say my group: "Jassolexina" yes, we did put all our names together to create that. We are dorks and I love it. These are pictures from the other night when we went to Sunset Boulevard Cafe. We are eating delicious cake bites.
|I screamed at first when I saw this in the elevator|
|Yes, that says "Scary Basement" And, yes, it was very scary I checked|
- Random, but true. Elephants. Saw these pictures, and fell in love!
- Glee last night was...alright. The best part was all the Blaine scenes, well "Klaine" for that matter. They are my favorite couple on the show. And I'm obsessed with Darren Criss. He's pretty much my perfect guy, well Darren Criss is, because Blaine is...oh you know, gay ;) But his voice makes me melt. He's beautiful.
- Random house pictures. You have to love the uniqueness of them. I like things that stand out.
|Can you imagine?|
|Desperately want a huge library in my house; a secret area would be ideal|
- This pink Kitchen Aid mixer. I love pink.
- Writing at my new favorite spot: Sugar House Park in Utah. It's so large that there are so many secret places to go. I love going by the little creek and writing for hours.
- Also in Sugar House, they have a bookstore that I think is adorable. Haven't even gone inside yet, but it's on my to-do list. It's called King's English Bookstore. Love it! They always help local writers, so I want to make a good first impression.
- Just writing in general so much lately; I'm obsessed and that's a good thing if I want to finish my novels. You can check out my writing blog here: TheWrittenWord It's so exciting, because I'm writing one novel and then all the sudden that novel sparked another idea. So now where am I? I'm writing two novels. I'm actually focusing on the new one, but don't fear, the first one is a brilliant idea that has never been done...well at least to this point, so I won't be forgetting about it. No way. No how.
- Old school Super Nintendo! I just love Nintendo. Always have. Always will. I love Mario games. They are just so exciting, and Mario is just so cute. But I have to share...embarrassing...but I used to love Pokemon. I don't know what it was, but I loved it. I loved the games most (beat it many times) and then sadly got into the TV show. Hmm...sorry, but Pikachu is just so cute!
|Told you I was a nerd|
|Coolest tree ever!!|
- My new fall clothes!!! I went shopping with my good friend Jenna, and I bought tons of clothes. This is just one outfit. New gray/purple shirt, with a beautiful gold necklace. I'm in heaven. I just love fall clothes so much!! Bring on the scarves!
|Don't mind the bad angle ;)|
- This song: You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship. Yes, it's about to be overplayed, but I love dancing around to it! And the song Without You by David Guetta and Usher!!
- Last but not least, these cupcakes! How cute is this? You could have an "enchanted" birthday party. I just love creative ideas like this. And birthday parties are the greatest to share it with.
|This actually goes along with the "Nintendo" post: Mario...toadstool...yup, make the connection yet folks?|
By the way, I take most of my pictures that I share on the blog. But when I don't I use pictures from Pinterest & WeHeartIt. I love how random they both are, and you can find the picture that you want to use so easily. Also, I just got Pinterest: Jess Ruud follow me :)
Just got a page on goodreads: Jess so come see what I'm reading and how I review it. Mind you, I read a lot. Oh and why I'm sharing information, you should also come follow my Twitter: J_Ruud
Have a fantastic day!