Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Part 2 & 3

Honestly this weekend has felt like a movie; a cartoon movie to be exact. Last night definitely wasn't real life...it couldn't be! But I had so much fun the last two days. Friday I went to my friend Mary's Halloween party and then yesterday I went to the Ute football game (against Oregon state) and then to a bar called Lumpys for the huge Greek Knights Halloween shin-dig. I can't explain it, so I'm just going to explain in pictures which I love doing if you haven't already caught on to.

Here is the first night at Mary's House & costume change #2 - 1920's Flapper:

It was a great time, especially seeing my old friend Kristi who I haven't seen in about a year!! Love her. 

Round two of pictures...wait till you see my costume; I'm obsessed and my group won for having the best costumes!! Woot woot! We can a $200 gift certificate to Lumpys....I kind of wish they would just give us the money ;) 
Here we go:
What a fun weekend!! So random and exciting. Now I'm watching Practical Magic with my mommy and eating pie. Then we're going to carve our pumpkins!! Exciting!! Can't wait to hand out candy tomorrow as well. Love seeing the cute kids!

October has been so much fun; so crazy as well though so I'm really ready for things to start dying down in November. Maybe more of a relaxing month?? I hope.

Have a good night everyone! And tell me what you dressed up as :)

xo.

12 comments:

  1. Love the game costumes!! What an awesome idea! Did you guys make them (if you did- WOW!) or buy them? Looks like you had quite the weekend! And finishing it off with a nice quiet Sunday at home- Love it. :)

    Oh and who's puppy is that?! CUTEST puppy EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look HOT BB! I love the flapper costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your costumes! You look so cute! :) One of your friends has my costume from last year! {Jasmine!} So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! You make a perfect flapper (that is one of my most favorite eras!) And the twister costume is so so clever!

    I watched a little bit of Practical Magic tonight! Cute Halloween-y movie. :)

    Wishing you lots of relaxation time ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your flappers costume! And your Twister costume is adorable as well! Such a fun idea! I can't wait to see your pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the costumes, you all look fab!! That dog is so cute :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE both of your costumes! You were beautiful as a flapper gal :) And you and your friends' board game costumes were such a breath of fresh air in world full of slutty cats, fairies, cops, and princesses! How creative

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Halloween costumes, looks like quite the party/weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great weekend. I love your costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg !

    i love the game board theme
    costumes!!!

    you guys look amazing

    and damm those pictures
    looks like you had a blast!

    i am happy for ya!



    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    HAPPY TUESDAY ♡♡

    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg !

    i love the game board theme
    costumes!!!

    you guys look amazing

    and damm those pictures
    looks like you had a blast!

    i am happy for ya!



    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    HAPPY TUESDAY ♡♡

    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH. MY. GOSH! I am obsessed with those game costumes!!! WOW! You look amazing and make an adorable flapper. :) I'm glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete