Sunday, October 9, 2011

Maddy's 23rd Birthday Weekend!

There are those boring weekends, that uneventful...but rather relaxing. This was not one of them.

I felt like I was a 21 year old back in college this weekend - so much fun! It was one of my best friend's Maddy's birthday (officially today), but we celebrated all weekend long. Then we had a Ute football game, so we celebrated there as well. It was so fun hanging out with everyone, and when I say everyone...I mean everyone. It's just such an adventure when you get all of us together; you never know how the night will end. I even met a really really cute boy at the bar. He's from out of state too, so that's refreshing and he's good friends with a lot of people I know. They were talking him up a lot to me too...so we'll see what happens ;)


I'm also pleased to announce that I fixed my hair (thank goodness). My good friend Lex did it, so I'm going to start going to her from now on. I love my other girl I do, but she charges way too much, and it was just fun going to Lex; she knew exactly what I wanted/didn't want. And I wasn't going crazy: she didn't even like my hair before! But I am now brunette again, and it feels good. Been blond for so long now; I'll have to truly see if the statement "blondes have more fun" is true - because I'm not so sure, especially after this weekend with my new hair.

I'm sad to say though, that because of my friend's celebration on Friday, I wasn't able to meet the lovely Utah bloggers this weekend :( I was so excited for it, but ultimately there was nothing I could do. Wish I could be in two places at once. But I'm not magical. Hopefully they'll do another one, because I'd love to meet them all!

Anyways, here is a picture blowout of this weekend.
Here. We. Go.
Well that was my lovely/crazy weekend for you! It was a fantastic time and I honestly cannot wait for Halloween eek! It better be warm weather this week though, because this weekend was so cold outside. Today is a beautiful sunny day though; needs to stay that way! 

Hope you all had such a great weekend as well! I want to hear all about it. And Utah bloggers, lets please plan another event so I can come this time!!

xo.

15 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, football!!! You guys look like you had a great time. Your dress is so pretty.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to read your post; I feel like I have a similar memory of celebrating my sister's 21st birthday! Nights/days that amazing are awesome! Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh i love your blog! I love your layout too... owls are one of my ABSOLUTE favorite things in life! love your hair, also! i think everyone is making the switch from blonde to something darker,.. i recently went from being blonde to being a redhead again.. but you looked good either way! followin' you now, hun!

    -Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend! EVEN though it wasn't spent with me. Boo. haha! I'm still glad you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your funny face pictures! :) And your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photos, looks like a fun time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww, looks so fun! my bday is coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. you and your friends are very attractive people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you and your girlies look
    so beautiful!


    :D love your skirt
    electric blue and black
    ara my fav combo right now <3


    happy monday hun!



    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaah! You are so tiny and cute! I love your party outfit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love you brown hair. Beautiful!!!! I went to a Roller Derby on Sunday, I am in love they are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like fun!

    Keys on Main and the Muss? it's kind of a wonder we haven't bumped in to each other... except I do admit I haven't been to Keys on Main for a while, and the Muss is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like so much fun!
    you're gorgeous, girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seems like you had a great time! You have some great photos :)

    ReplyDelete