Oh my goodness, speaking of November, can you believe another month is almost over?? It's so crazy to me how fast time goes by. Yet, other things seem to drag out!
Here is a recap since I last posted:
- Been working hard on my Halloween costume. It's pretty darn awesome - especially when you see what my group is going as. It's been hard not telling anyone though!! Yikes. Soon enough though.
- The Utah Utes are making me cringe. What in the world is going on? I know high school teams that are playing more efficiently. The Pac 12 is probably laughing at us right now :( They need to pick it up.
- I'm still obsessed with Vampire Diaries. Okay, no. That's an understatement! People, if you haven't watched the show...start ASAP. Season 3 is so amazing so far and if I thought I loved Ian Somerhalder before, well...now I'm truly in love with a fictional character.
- I think when it comes to relationships and boys...I'm a little scrambled. I get so weird sometimes, and I think it's because of my past. It sucks, but we need to move forward in life. I guess I need to take it each step at a time. But I do like someone; I hope it will go somewhere...but as of now, I feel like I'm way more interested in him than he is in me. But I guess time will tell right?
- It's coming down to the wire of doing something I really don't want to do. I'm trying to be positive about it and not worry too much...because worrying simply doesn't help, but I'm afraid. Keeping my fingers crossed.
- I taught up in Park City two days last week and it was so much fun!! The leaves are even more beautiful up there.
- The fall/autumn weather has been simply divine: I'm in heaven. Then again, I heard a snow storm is coming this week....no comment.
- Being positive all the time can be really challenging, but you feel better: mind, body, soul.
- Pinterest has honest to God taken over me! Check out my page...because I simply cannot stop pinning. Jess Ruud
- Now what about all of you? Tell me something excited you did this weekend!!!
Okay, that's all I can think about right now. So now I'll take it up with pictures.
- This weekend:
- Vampire Diaries:
- Ian Somerhalder:
- Cute picture of the day for Halloween:
That's all for now. But I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and that this week is full of happy moments. Don't let it be a Manic Monday :)