Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey everyone!!

HAPPY
THANKSGIVING!!
 I hope everyone has such a wonderful day! I just want to take a minute to say thank you. Thank you for all of you who have been there for me during these hard times (losing my step-father Greg). You all have given so much support, guidance, and love. It means the world to me seriously. I'm just happy that I can be a part of the blogging world! It's a wonderful thing. 
I also want to make a list of everything I'm thankful for: 
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Pets
  • Home
  • Health
  • Education
  • Future
  • Writing
  • Teaching
  • Love
  • Traveling
  • Life
  • Memories
There is so much that I'm thankful for; that list could go on and on and on. I hope you all have a wonderful...WONDERFUL day full of food and family and memories! It's a day to be remembered. 

November 24th 2011 


Also, just wanted to say, I'm thinking of you today Greg. I'm missing you so much...but I know you're in a better place. You'll be there with us today though. And you are loved. We miss you and are thankful you were in our lives. 
You'll be with us today
(We have name-card out and picture)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is good as well, this post is so sweet. I love the blogging community, you feel like you have friends you can count on who you've never even met before.
    I am so glad that your happy on this holiday, it will be tough but just know you can get through it and remember all the good times you had with your step dad, he's watching you and you better believe he is proud. And if you ever need to talk, vent, advice, write or just tell someone about your day you have my email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!! I know Greg will be there because he lives on on all of your hearts and that way he will never be gone!! Enjoy the precious time with your family & friends!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post to what it sounds like, a very sweet man. I will be thinking of you today! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have the cutest
    post ever! they make me smile big!

    i am thankful for meeting you
    and my other blogging friends!

    i hope you have a wonderful
    time and don't eat too much!



    happy thanksgiving doll!
    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy thanks giving!!!
    http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your sweet blog, i'm your newest follower. hope you had a good thanksgiving!

    xo
    erin

    come visit me at sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete