Sunday, December 11, 2011

13 Days, 12 Hours, 39 Mins

13 Days, 12 Hours, 39 Mins

In case you were all wondering, that's how many days until Christmas. 
Actually that's a big countdown. 
The exact countdown till the big day!!
WAHOO!
(Ah, little bit of panic...need to get my affairs in order and shopping!)


I have some pictures, as usual!! This weekend has been...well interesting. I had fun last night though. 
And mixed opinions about a certain matter. Not sure how to feel. Hm
Naughty or Nice Christmas Party!  
 Hope your weekend has been wonderful friends. 

6 comments:

  1. cool party idea!! I love your outfit. I have a red dress i wear with a belt that makes me feel like santa around the holidays. Yours is cuter!
    I went to an ugly sweater party last night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for beautiful Christmas decorations and a fun weekend! :] You looked gorgeous at your party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it so cute how you
    and your friends are
    always having theme parties!

    i think this was such a cute idea!
    you look super cute love



    [x]♥[x]♥
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two pictures of you? Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

    You are BEAUTIFUL!!! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great party. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete