Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Only Human

Sometimes I truly don't understand life. I've been through life's trials for over two years now; yes, even though they've made me stronger, my heart and soul can only take so much.

I'm only human. 


Everyone says, God gives you as much as you can handle...well I've really had enough. I'm tired. I'm worn out.

Every time something good happens in my life, it's followed by something negative. Yes, it's probably my thinking process as the Secret would say, but it's what I've noticed. I'm going through something that I thought was over. Something that I already paid for.

It's truly unjust, and unfair.

At this point I just want to move and get out of this state. I feel as though I've been suffocating for years, but I'm trying to keep breathing. Breathing life. Breathing positivity. But sometimes it just becomes too much.

I'm only human. 


I need to focus on my life more and re-evaluate things. The positive from the negatives. The things I can change, and the things I clearly cannot. Maybe then will I have some answers.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for this post. it is so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a reason and purpose for all that happens in our lives. It is so hard to know the "why" when we are stuck in the moment..but I promise that one day you will look back at this time...and see that it had to happen in order to get you to where you're going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened love?!
    is everything ok ?
    if you need anything i am here
    email me:
    melu103103@yahoo.com


    hugs to you!


    xoxo
    Melina ♥

    ReplyDelete