Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF

HAPPY FRIDAY BLOGGERS!

Usually I'm excited for the weekend, but I'M REALLY excited that it's Friday today. This week has been a stressful one...why you ask? JOB HUNTING. How many interviews...and jobs did I apply for? I think it was about 12. YIKES.

It's so difficult. And I've been re-evaluating my future and that just becomes exhausting if you know what I mean *sigh* Luckily though...it's FRIDAY!!

First on the agenda for today, is shopping with the best friend! I have all these Nordstrom's gift certificates from Christmas, so I'm going to get something cute for tonight (I'll get to that). Then all the girls are going to Macaroni Grill for my girl Eleni's 21st Birthday! Woot!! She's such a cutie. Then...we're going to Lumpy's Downtown to celebrate her big event. No joke, over 100 people are going. I wish I was that popular geeze!

Then tomorrow I'm waking up and going with my boy to find him an apartment. We're going to look at some really nice ones, so I'm excited. I know I'm not moving in, but I'm so excited to help decorate it :) (Been on Pinterest way too much...he should be scared).

After that, going to my friend Jason's house to have a few drinks and get ready for the Utah Hockey game!! I haven't been to a hockey game in a really long time. Excited!!

So that's pretty much my weekend. I don't even want to talk about this week to be honest. Just focusing on today!! All I know is I started the week thankful and positive, and I lost that a lot this week. I know it's life, but I need to clear my head! Don't you agree?

Anyways, have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

PS: Two great pictures:
How adorable? I still want one...
Salvatore brothers looking fine (mad Vampire Diaries wasn't on last night)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck job hunting!! I'm actually going to Career Services today to have them look at my resume and all sorts of other things! I'm so excited and frightened!
    I hope your job hunting goes well, as well as your lovely day shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you! I'm about to head out and do some shopping too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a pretty fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete