Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today is a Day Full of Love

Today is a NEW DAY. And I must say...it's full of love. Last night I had an "epiphany" - it came clear to me as in a dream:

Everything is going to work out!
My hopes
My dreams
My love for others
WHATEVER!!
It will

The only thing I've been missing these last couple of weeks is... LOVE. This is the love month correct?? I think I start out being "loving" & "grateful" at the beginning of the day...but it doesn't last. Instead I let ridiculous things bring me down, and worry about my future. 

Might be one of my favorite quotes
I always post these quotes, but sometimes I think I forget the real "meaning" behind them. These are wise words said; if you take it all in, and feel it, you can actually grow. 

What point is there to worry about the future when we are living in this present moment? What point is there worrying about the future? Is there a time-machine I didn't know about? Can we go back in time? 

No. We can't. 

So what is the point?

There is no point to that. Instead, focus on EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING, that you love and are grateful for...and it will come right back to you. Anything you don't want, turn away from it. Also feel love and be happy for what others receive, because if you do, fully...you can gain them as well. 

This isn't going to be easy, but it's my goal. I can already feel a difference inside myself from just yesterday. 

If you're wondering what I'm rambling about, look at my post yesterday. What do you read? NEGATIVITY.

What about this one? I hope you see: love, positivity, thankfulness, excitement for this MOMENT, this one right here!! That's the meaning I hope you see and feel when reading this. 

Because right now...I'm on cloud nine!! 

I believe doing things for others truly helps as well. Giving makes you complete. It's the "circle of life" in my opinion. 
Love, and you shall be loved in return.

4 comments:

  1. DONT WORRY BE HAPPY :)


    i love this post
    and you are completely right ♥

    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! Keep up this awesome attitude girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so encouraging! I love these quotes, but you're right, it's so easy to see them and smile, and then not really think about it on a deeper level or apply it. That worrying one definitely relates to me - sometimes I just get so caught up in the worrying, and then it turns out to be not a big deal in the least!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the rocking chair quote! It is oh so true! Thank you for your inspiring words! I definitely need to work on not letting all of the little things in life bog me down!

    ReplyDelete