Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day/Birthday Justin!

Today is NOT only St. Patrick's Day, but it's Justin Ruud's day as well...his birthday to be exact, his 17th birthday (ironic, 17 on the 17th, ha!). He'll be extra lucky today!!
Oh my little Justin Ruud. He's such an amazing guy! Seriously. He's the the type of person, who brightens up a room. He's hilarious and always, always makes me smile! He's so thoughtful and sweet. I just cannot believe how old he's getting!! I'm very proud of him. 

Some pictures taken almost two years ago when we went to Europe!
I've always been a big fan of St. Patty's Day, I'm not really sure why. Maybe it is because we always celebrate it for my brother's birthday! Or maybe it's just because everyone is in great spirits? I don't know. But I do know tonight will be great!!Going to dinner up in Park City, Utah - then cake, ice-cream, gifts. THEN, I'm going out to celebrate another friend's birthday (lots of birthdays!). And hopefully I'll be able to drink some green beer ;) 

The one thing that sucks, is that every year I realize, I don't own that much green clothing! I'm not sure why?? Whoops. I'll have to find something! Wish I had some green pants!
 Hopefully your day is full of luck and happiness!! I hope the rest of your weekend is awesome!! Take care!

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way girl! I'm not Irish at all but I still have always loved St. Patty's Day! :) Hope you have a great day! Happy B-day to your brother!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & handsome... I am Indonesian who are interested to go abroad... Happy b'day, happy b'day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your St. Patrick's day was lots of fun! It sounds like it was!! :) And I was wishing I had green pants too! One of these years! Yesterday was my husband's birthday too! Good times!! Happy Birthday to Justin!!

    ReplyDelete