Monday, May 21, 2012

Jam Packed Weekend

It was quite the weekend, didn't seem as crazy as my birthday week ;) but it was still up there in busy weekends.

Last week was Will and my 5 month anniversary! We went to Gepetto's (pizza place) and there was life music and everything. So much fun. It's cool because my dad worked there when he was in high school, and let me say, it hasn't changed a bit!
So fun with live music and everything! We got cheesy garlic bread, and shared a buffalo chicken pizza.
MMMM! 
 Now why don't I tell the rest through instagram pictures? Alrighty then. Well you all know my ADORABLE little Oliver, aka Ollie, that I got last week. My last post was all about him. But we took him to the vet and he's actually only 7 weeks, well was last week, so now will be 8! He's so sweet and I'm seriously OBSESSED with him.
So this is CRAZY, but there is a bird's nest built into the wreath on our front door. Nothing like this has ever happened before. And this was over the weekend; I looked last night...and there are now 4 eggs int here. The nest is SO small too! We had to write a note not to knock on the door, especially when the babies hatch! 
I am SO proud of my cousin Nicole! She ran the Ogden Marathon! She did it in 4 hours and 25 minutes. Seriously, I run a mile and sometimes feel like I'm dying...how in the world can a person run that far!? And for that long? People were collapsing after the finish line and puking...ehh, but still, such an accomplishment!!  
If you ever go to Utah, go to CROWN BURGERS! Seriously, it's the greatest, and I'm not just saying that because my Greek friend own it, it's the best. Look at my meal...mmm!! We went there after the race and I loved every minute of it. 
On Mother's Day, my cousins and I gave our mothers, and grandma, coupons for a tea party luncheon at the Grand America Hotel in SLC. It was yesterday, and I must say, I almost felt like a young girl again playing with my tea set. We had all this tea, and finger foods...oh and AWESOME desserts. It was wonderful and not too expensive for being a beautiful hotel!! 
So overall, it was a fun weekend. Some other things I didn't mention were, that on Saturday I also went to my good friend's surprise birthday party. It was crazy because people from my elementary school were there! I have known these people forever. It was awesome. All of our lives have changed so much. You don't realize it sometimes. Also yesterday was the Solar Eclipse. I hope some people got to see real cool views, because I only did for a minute! We looked through x-rays, but it started really hurting my eyes. I needed those special glasses!! But the clouds blocked it off before it became the Ring of Fire which I was really disappointed about. I bet all the Twilight fans were going crazy - "Eclipse." HA!! Actually, that was my favorite book in the series ;)

Anyways HAPPY MONDAY MY FRIENDS!

2 comments:

  1. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your anniversary! 5 years is a long time! and seriously that hamburger looks insanely good!!

    ReplyDelete